Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quantitative Analyst- Strategy Performance for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Quantitative Analyst -Strategy Performance will be responsible for execution strategy (algorithm) performance analysis and related quantitative research. The role is within the quantitative strategies team and will have full exposure to the team's internal and external clients. The analytical subjects range from low-level strategy internals to high-level TCA. The position will also help to define and execute the research agenda related to execution performance, including the development of new methods and diagnostics as well as the advancement of our impact/cost models.
Interested in applying? Contact Heather Degen at Hdegen@eclaro.com now.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Graduate degree in an applied technical field (statistics, engineering, econometrics.)
- Graduate training in applied statistics or econometrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to clients and large groups.
- Hands-on experience independently analyzing complex financial datasets.
- Programming in q (kdb+), Python or R.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.