|Reference # : ||17-00031
||Title : ||Director of Ecommerce and Direct Marketing|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/01/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking an experienced Consumer Products Director of eCommerce Marketing to join their team. This position will drive eCommerce and catalog sales growth (from beginning to end); it will help develop strategy, and oversee and participate with the implementation and execution of that strategy. This person must be able to collaborate with IT on the portfolio of marketing and technology programs that will support the strategic plan. This position will participate with the creation and prioritization of the eCommerce strategic roadmap. It will develop eCommerce analytics and use those analytics to identify trends, fill gaps in the customer experience and use as input to refine our strategic direction. The position reports directly to the CEO and, as a member of the executive team, will refine and drive the business strategy on a day to day basis.|
- Manage the analytical process and deliver timely, insightful and actionable analyses in support of eCommerce marketing and merchandising
- Ensure that site tagging for Google Analytics and other programs is implemented so that all appropriate measurements can be gathered
- Work to optimize feeds to support 3rd party marketplaces, (such as Amazon.)
- Manage paid search campaigns and other marketing programs
- Further develop the team through usage of analytics that are fully developed to understand bottom line impacts (P&L)
- Refine reports (optimizing Google Analytics, etc) reviewing results of website activity
- Implement operational benchmarks while utilizing analytics and competitive analysis to achieve the highest standard of experience
- Design, implement and report on data driven metrics & analytics for managing and benchmarking the operation measured against the business objectives
- Conduct funnel analysis and recommend site improvements/efficiencies.
- Ensure metrics are in place to monitor and measure software development projects, ongoing support & maintenance activities and KPIs for outsourced functions and services.
- Catalog Management
- Create a promotional calendar of events and campaigns to drive traffic to all digital channels and execute these events;
- Lead development of email marketing, paid digital media (Display), and content (SEO) enhancements to ensure innovative and effective deliveries
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of all eCommerce strategies with focus on driving website conversions (including AB Testing and site optimization)
- Understanding of the internet protocols and how the internet works from a technical and a business perspective
- 5+ years of experience in internet marketing specifically with eCommerce
- Up to date on latest best practices in latest ecommerce marketing.
- 5+ years' experience working with multiple ecommerce marketing channels and working to grow and develop those channels.
- Proven affiliate management skills
- 5+ years' experience with B2C, two years experience with B2B
- Prefer experience in major relaunches of websites and landing pages.
- Expertise in pre-ordering on-line also preferred.
- Familiarity with financials and budgeting
- Strong analytical skills and a pattern of fact-based decision making
- Knowledge of brand management and enthusiasm for the company