Position Title: Genesys Contact Center Solution Engineer
: San Diego, CA United States
: 6 Months Contract
Skills and Experience
Education Level Required:
- Genesys Interactive Voice Response Unit is the IVR Application
- Genesys GPlus Adapter integration with SAP CRM 5.0/SAP CRM7.0
- Genesys Voice Portal Provisioning Tool
- Genesys CTI
- EXPERIENCE - 7+ Yrs experience
- Manages scope, functional and Non-functional requirement for the support;
- Significant background and experience in contact center technologies having architected and deployed large multi-site contact centers including direct experience with: telephony, ACD, IVR, CTI, audio and digital contact recording, WFM, multi-site and Omni-channel operations including web chat and email.
- Experience with Contact center domain on Genesis platform, including Genesis framework, eservices, Genesis routing strategies and composer
- Experience with delivery and integration of CTI and Multi-Carrier SIP
- Experience with virtualization and private/public cloud-delivery models
- Experience in vendor management, software and hardware evaluation, selection, deployment and system monitoring tools
- Excellent management resolution, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Highly technical but also possess exemplary communication skills and be able to work at a very detailed level while being able to articulate abstract concepts to the team and senior management.
- Knowledge of voice and data networking infrastructure elements including SIP, MPLS, Load balancers
Bachelor's degree equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.