Position: PM - RCM activities
Lead role responsible for the coordination of Technology projects such as the following:
Education Level Required:
- Application Tech Stack upgrade projects:
- JDK Upgrade
- WAS ND Upgrade
- Oracle Upgrade
- Infrastructure changes.
- VTM Patching
- SAN Tech refresh
- Server Reboots
- < >
Planning and deployment of Application major/minor Releases
- Change and deployment coordination of changes throughout the SDLC lifecycle from SIT/UAT/Production/COB
- Planning and coordination of Data Center COB tests
- Providing guidance and coaching to the RCM Team members.
- Holding daily deployment meetings and extensive co-ordination with the Technical Project Managers (TPMs), Software Developers, Testers, Production Support, SAs andDBAs for planning and scheduling the deployment of Application and Infrastructure changes in the Production and Non-Production environments.
- Running the weekly CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting for Prodand Non Prod changes
- Weekend change calendar preparation and review with TPMs, Production Support and Senior Management
- Reviewing and approving Network and Infrastructure changes that impact our Applications
- Follow ups to ensure the deployments have been successfully completed and closing RFCs with the appropriate artifacts
- Release planning and Weekend GZ activity planning and coordination
- Project planning and Deployment co-ordination of Major and Minor Releases for client Applications
- Should have worked in a Lead position and be able to provide guidance to the junior members of the RCM Team
- Should have extensive work experience in supporting large IT environments spread across multiple datacenters. Good knowledge of IT infrastructure such as Servers, OS, Data bases.
- Should be technically sound to hold Infrastructure change control/impact analysis meetings with DBA, SA and Production Support Leads,
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good Project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- .Good understanding of software development lifecycle through DIT/SIT/UAT/Production.
- Analytical skills to diagnose and quickly resolve issues
- Knowledge of COB (Continuity of Business)
- Experience in Banking and Financial Institutions preferred.
- Extensive experience in the use of MS Project software
- Experience with Change control tools such as ServiceNow,
- Experience with Source Control tool such as SVN.
- Experience in MicrosoftSharePoint
- Experience in coaching and guiding Teams.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.