Position: Full Stack Mobile Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contract Duration: Contract
He/She should be experienced in architecting software solutions with an intense focus on end user experience, rapid iteration and improvement and quality software delivery in an agile setting. His/Her primary focus will be development of native/hybrid mobile applications, including the design and development of responsive web/hybrid mobile applications and integration with back-end infrastructure. The role requires interacting directly with business owners to define and fine-tune requirements, and working alongside other developers, designers, QA, and a product owner. Prior experience working in a technical leadership role at an enterprise or end-to-end product development at a startup is preferred.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent demonstrated experience
• 6+ years of experience with full stack web/mobile application development
• Strong understanding of design principles and user interface guidelines
• Highly proficient, demonstrated success with multiple native platforms like iOS (xCode, Swift) and Android
• Demonstrated success developing dynamic, responsive, interactive applications using frameworks and languages such as AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova and equivalent
• Demonstrated success developing and consuming APIs and Micro-Services to facilitate data access, business logic and workflow (RESTful JSON, Node.JS, SOAP etc,) (.Net a plus for legacy development)
• Advanced Oracle and relational database skills
Knowledge & Abilities
• Ability to directly interact with business owners to iterate and fine-tune
• A keen sense of good UI and UX. Demonstrate the ability to create well-crafted designs from scratch based on requirements.
• Knowledge and experience with application and web integration.
• Architect, Design and develop dynamic, responsive and interactive web, hybrid and native mobile applications
• Perform as an onsite coordinator to resolve queries of offshore team, drive the offshore team to meet deadlines, technically lead the team
• Schedule and drive Status calls with customer stake holders and offshore team
• Work closely with Product Owner on UAT
• Work closely with QA on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience
• Continuously Client, evaluate, and implement new tools and technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Follow Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.