Position: MSTR Sr. Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Should have 6-8 years of hands on experience on Microstrategy
- Independently designs reporting solution and actively participate in requirements gathering.
- Design and architect schema layer objects for reports & dashboard development
- Create report mockups and templates from business requirements when necessary.
- Assist in testing, bug fixing, Code migration & Production support
- Lead offshore development team and guide them in development and design
Primary Skills: MicroStrategy 10.2, Java SDK is a plus
- Proficient in MicroStrategy 10.x product suites including Developer, Architect, Object Manager, Command Manager and Visual Insight,
- Expertise in creating Schema Objects (facts, attributes, User Hierarchies, Transformations) and Application Objects (filters, metrics, prompts, Custom Groups, Consolidations, Templates, Drill Maps) to Build Documents and reports
- Ability to performance tune cubes/reports/documents/dashboards and knowledge of utilizing VLDB property settings to achieve execution efficiency
- Hands on with dashboard with Hierarchies & Drill Down to multiple level
- Fetch data from multiple data sources and create Reports
- Knowledge on MicroStrategy URL API and integrating MicroStrategy with Java User Interface
Education Level Required:
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.