|Reference # : ||17-00759
||Title : ||Technical Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/10/2017
| Description |
|Position: Technical Analyst|
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Contract Duration: 6 month
Effectively engage with the application software provider to ensure maintenance of the application is performed as required.
• Planning and implementation of application upgrades and maintenance updates, including communication of system changes and outage to the users.
• Work with clients to understand support issues and troubleshoot application issues in a timely manner.
• Strong focus on prioritizing and managing application requests with direct focus on delivering outstanding customer services while maintaining application stability.
• Supporting and creation of system interfaces and reports.
• Working with other Phillips 66 IT teams to ensure quality application support and delivery to end user.
• Participating on project teams to ensure proper alignment of IT solutions to the business requirements as well as IT policies and procedures.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma
• 4+ years of experience supporting corporate applications
• Strong level of problem / task ownership through resolution / completion
• Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science or other IT related
• Customer focused and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with vendors, business groups, and other internal resources
• Ability to multi-task in a team environment and support internal and external customers
• Self-motivated and self-directed to solve problems quickly and creatively
• Proven relationship building with internal support groups, customers, and third parties
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work through issues in a calm and organized manner
• Direct experience with: Oracle and/or SQLServer
• Results-oriented with strong problem-solving and analytical skills