|Reference # : ||17-00743
||Title : ||Scrum Master|
Hunt Valley, MD
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: Scrum Master|
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience as a Scrum Master, having working exposure to Agile methodology
Education Level Required:
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Organize and execute software team training, mentoring, SAFe and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
- Certified SAFe Practitioner to enable and train the team on SAFe and Agile best practices
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices and fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits high-performing levels of motivation, performance and personal integrity
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stake holders/partners and apply expertise to assure quality and accuracy
- PMP / CSM certification is a plus.
- Rally / JIRA experience is a must
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.