|Reference # : ||17-00732
||Title : ||F5 Big-IP & Big-IQ Lead|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: F5 Big-IP & Big-IQ Lead|
Location: Washington, DC
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Education Level Required:
- Mandatory Hands - on experience working with F5 Load Balancers (APM, ASM, Irule, IApp, LTM, GTM are must have) and ability to address complex issues.
- Mandatory to administer F5 Big - IQ centralized Big-IP management devices for common reporting and updating of attached Big-IP appliances
- Mandatory Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies and routing protocols
- Good to have Detailed knowledge of network concepts and protocols and in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support
- Good to have Extensive experience in Layer 2 & Layer 3 technologies Install and configure network solutions using routers, switches, network devices from various vendors
- Good to have understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures
- Mandatory Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies. Experience configuring and managing Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Good to have Strong working knowledge, skills and experience with Cisco routing hardware, software, protocols, network facilities, electrical, UPS, etc.
- Good to have Knowledge of other networking tools like Site Minder and NetScalar
- Ability to work as an Individual Contributor and adapt within a team
- Need to have good Analytical thinking and Logical reasoning with excellent communication skills
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.