|Reference # : ||17-00713
||Title : ||Excel/Access VBA Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: Excel/Access VBA Developer|
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Contract Duration: Fulltime
- Develop required functionality simply and efficiently via VBA / SQL within Microsoft Office tools, predominantly MS Access & Excel.
- Analyze, trouble shoot and resolve production issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Develop automated single and batch reporting from various RDBMS's.
- Participate in SIT / UAT testing efforts and build out test scripts and any supporting documentation for new or altered functionality.
- Perform testing as required.
- Support daily / weekly technology team routines.
Education Level Required:
- 6+ years of experience with Application Development within a large institution.
- 6+ years of development experience with Excel / Access / VBA and SQL.
- Must understand development routines and code promotion processes.
- Experience with MS Office tool integration.
- Mastery of the MS Office Suite of applications.
- Must be able to create and maintain technical support and training documents.
- Experience with SIT and UAT testing.
- Must be able to create and maintain support, training and strategic documentation.
- Must be able to communicate complex concepts to the user community simply and concisely.
- Must be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be hardworking, motivated and a team player.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.