|Reference # : ||17-00709
||Title : ||Unix Admin|
San Ramon, CA
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/15/2017
| Description |
|Position: Unix Admin|
Location: San Ramon, CA
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Education Level Required:
- Monitoring and reporting of Solarwinds and EMC Networker.
- Work related to Linux Adminsitration.
- Server Analyst
- Using RHN Satellite for the UNIX patching activity and perform manual patching for failed Servers, Workstations, LTD's and Blades.
- Performing ESX patching from the VMware.
- Do live monitoring of all servers using Xymon and report critical as well as non-critical alerts to respective server owners and remediate the ones which are within our scope
- Rebooting hung LTD's & Blades
- Perform various Unix related Information Protection System (IPS) tasks?HTTP control checks, NAS control checks and ESX control checks
- Creating a Server using VM Template and providing support through V Sphere Client for severs.
- Daily Monitoring of backups through Networker tool NMC and running Emergency Groups for failed Savesets & Groups.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.