|Reference # : ||17-00682
||Title : ||MSP ADM IT-System Administrator III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/17/2017
| Description |
|Position: MSP ADM IT-System Administrator III|
Location: Houston, TX
Contract Duration: 7 Months
Education Level Required:
- Senior Software Packager will engineer application installation upgrades, and patches for COTS, in-house , custom applications, automation solutions and perform system integrations across Chevron Gil desktop, Chevron Gil server and NetGIl technology platforms.
- Participate in the development of OSD for servers to deploy Windows 2016 , applications, and utilities on on-prem or cloud servers.
- Under general supervision, creates software deployment packages and updates for COTS ,in-house, or custom applications in an enterprise environment, utilizing such tools as Flexera Admin Studio, Install Shield and Wise Package Studio. Works on basic to moderately complex applications.
- Develops and execute test plans prior to software deployment. Maintains documentation of all customizations and changes made during the packaging process.
- Five years of software packaging and deployment experience ? Strong experience of Microsoft Operating Systems (Desktop and Server) ? Strong technical skills and hands-on experience in .BAT, .VBS, .WSE, .MSI., .MST, .MSP, SQL Server and similar scripting + database tools
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or other deployment tools ? Experience with Active Directory and Network Topology
- Strong experience in the Windows Registry (32/64 bit architecture) manipulation
- Strong experience Windows troubleshooting skills; this position will often act as the highest level of problem escalation
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.