Position Title: Project Manager
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Contract Duration: Full Time
Education Level Required:
- Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations.
- Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects.
- Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
- Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based application.
- Estimate and Size the requirements for Pega implementation; highlight dependencies for the solution on other applications.
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Experience and Skills:
- Relevant experience of 7+ years in Pega developing applications.
- Have experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizeable Pega solutions.
- Has experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega fitment assessment.
- Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements.
- Pega CLSA certified.
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles; and using agile Scrum methodology.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.