|Reference # : ||17-00660
||Title : ||Windows Admin|
San Ramon, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/15/2017
| Description |
|Position: Windows Admin|
Location: San Ramon, CA
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Complete gap analysis and remediation of Chevron internal compliance controls for the following technologies: Windows O/S, IIS, Anti-Virus, VMware, MS SQL, etc...
- Knowledge and experience administering Windows OS, VMware (ESXi VSphere) and Active Directory.
- Technical writing skills - complete review of and update any needed documentation for: evergreen processes, system diagrams, user guide, and system administrator's guide.
- Assist with ensuring compliance of all internal Chevron audit compliance
- Completing review of existing PCN exceptions and create new exceptions as needed.
- Assist with review and maintenance of documentation for PLC, PCN, and software applications
- Acts as work stream leader
- Evaluates alternatives and provides feedback on recommend solutions
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Develops documentation to support server staging process
- Contributes to process improvement activities
- Completes tasks and sets priorities without supervision.
- Effectively facilitates meetings with project team members
- Bachelor's Degree in technology discipline or relevant experience, generally recognized professional qualification or certification such as CISA, CISM, CMC or CISSP certification etc. is desirable.
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members
- Ability to lead project sub-teams with consistent oversight
- Ability to provide task leadership to team and helps mentor junior staff
- Ability to offer specialized functional, technical or industry expertise to business process improvement and strategy engagements
Education Level Required:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.