|Reference # : ||17-00629
||Title : ||Esri Technical Lead|
New York City, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Esri Technical Lead|
Location: New York City, NY
Contract Duration: 11 Months
- Understand business requirements provided as functional specifications and design GIS applications - Desktop, Web, Mobile
- Develop GIS software applications - Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Installation and testing of applications programmers
- Lead building, validating the blue prints as per the world wide best GIS practice.
- Lead the interaction with the business to gather business requirements related to GIS data management.
- Design training plans Design testing plans.
- Prepare technical specifications for developed applications
- Prepare documentation that describes the operating procedures for using GIS applications
- Provide technical support in resolving issues with custom applications
- Undertaking discipline specific GIS user needs studies.
- Designing, developing implementing, customizing and maintaining enhancing the discipline specific GIS.
- Developing, maintaining and updating discipline specific GIS databases.
- Serving as the GIS technical lead and point of contact on discipline specific GIS and related matters.
Education Level Required:
- Masters Degree or Bachelors degree in Geographic Information System GIS or Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field with computer emphasis, with related post-secondary experience in softwaresystems development preferably in the GIS industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in GIS development.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with GIS industry principles, theories and best practices
- Knowledge in ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Mobile Knowledge in Model builder and Geo processing scripts.
- Experience with GIS solutions ArcGIS, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Network Analyst, etc..
- Experience integrating enterprise applications Apache Hadoop, SAP
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.