|Reference # : ||17-00628
||Title : ||Esri Developer|
New York City, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/03/2017
| Description |
|Position: Esri Developer|
Location: New York City, NY
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- GIS applications development / customization - Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Understand business requirements provided as functional specifications and design GIS applications - Desktop, Web, Mobile
- Prepare technical specifications for developed applications
- Prepare documentation that describes the operating procedures for using GIS applications
- Provide technical support in resolving issues with custom applications
- Design training plans Design testing plans.
- Develop GIS software applications - Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Installation and testing of applications programmers
- Developing implementing, customizing and maintaining enhancing the discipline specific GIS.
- Developing, maintaining and updating discipline specific GIS databases.
- Developing and applying GIS analysis solutions to meet other discipline specific needs.
Education Level Required:
- Masters Degree or Bachelors degree in Geographic Information System GIS or Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field with computer emphasis, with related post-secondary experience in softwaresystems development preferably in the GIS industry.
- Solid knowledge and experience in GIS designing and implementing solutions.
- Technical experience in implementation of software solutions, such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and/or Engineering Analysis (EA).
- Experience with GIS solutions (ArcGIS, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Network Analyst, etc.).
- Experience integrating enterprise applications (Apache Hadoop, SAP)
- Experience with Oracle preferred.¿
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.