Position Title: Wholesale Risk BASEL III Implementation
Project Location: Fort Mill, SC
- Strong experience in Business/System Analysis and requirements elicitation.
- Experienced in BRD, FRD and Use Case preparations.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies with hands on experience in using agile tools (such as Jira) for epic/story/use case preparations and backlog maintenance.
- Experienced in data analysis for drawing business relevant decision making and hands on experience in defining data quality checks and identifying data quality issues. Experience in data quality operations will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in preparing user manuals and process documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong expertise in MS Office tools and experience in at least one of the data analytics tools such as SAS, SQL, Business Objects, Cognos etc. will be an added advantage
- Strong experience in Wholesale Banking products such as
- Strong and hands on experience in Basel II implementation with thorough understanding of Basel III capital requirements and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experienced in other Credit Risk and reporting areas such as CCAR will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in defining models for RWA and capital requirements calculations with Simplified/IRB/AIRB approaches.
- Knowledge of Client Product Processors and Risk Management systems will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in reconciliation between different systems and data sources.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.