|Reference # : ||17-00507
||Title : ||Ab Initio Sr. Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/13/2017
| Description |
Position Title: Ab Initio Sr. Developer
: Edison, NJ, United States
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.
- Around 8 Years of experience on complex transformation using Abinitio.
- Experience working with various Abinitio components such as Rollup , Scan, Join, Partition by key, - Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Sort, Lookup etc. - Experience with various Abinitio parallelism techniques, Abinitio Graphs using Data, Pipeline Component parallelisms.
- Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge on Abinitio air commands and m commands.
- Working experience in Abinitio BRE Business Rule Environment or ACE Application Configuration Environment is desirable.
- Knowledge on Abinitio Operation Console is optional.
- Ability to Lead and Manage team and Interact with End user clients.
- Proficient in creating documentation related to Project Architecture, Project end User Manual and Operations Hand off guide.
- Good knowledge of Quality processes.
- Good knowledge in Data warehousing concepts. Strong Analysis skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in BFSI domain is preferable.