Position Title: ServiceMax Architect
Project Location: Jupiter, FL
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
- ServiceMax implementation knowledge with 8-10 years of designing and developing experience.
- Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC Service Cloud and Service Max.
- Should have Architect 4 -5 secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform and 2 or more custom ServiceMax solutions.
- Enterprise solutioning experience for large clients Knowledge of ServiceMax and Force.com development best practices.
- Experience working in and leading complex, enterprise, global salesforce.com implementations Experience leading technical teams, coordinating technical efforts and serving as focal point for all technical issues on a project
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
- Should have experience in working in an Agile Development model.
- Strong client facing communication skills with IT departments and business users
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.