Position Title: Java developer for JMET
Project Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Education Level Required:
- We are looking for a solid Java developer who has 3-5 years of recent Java programming experience working on Linux or other Unix flavored Operation Systems.
- This individual must be proficient in Java's data structures including manipulating binaries.
- It would be helpful to understand such data encoding schemes as ASN.1 and Base64.
- It's a plus to have basic understanding of various security concepts including PKI and Cryptography but that's not required.
- This individual will help with coding specified functions defined in the design specification as well as working on developing unit tests to be used during regression testing.
- Familiarity with svn and git is a plus.
- This individual will also be responsible for managing our test environment where the initial code will be deployed for dev-level testing.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.