|Reference # : ||19-00016
||Title : ||Senior Operations Support Specialist |
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/06/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking an Senior Operations Support Specialist for Tier 2 & Tier 3 Support with light Application Support desired. Their environment is based on the Microsoft stack. Application framework is .Net core and Angular front-end. This role is full time salaried. The ideal candidate will provide primary technology support for all user related workplace technology including all production applications, computer workstations, phones, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment. |
- Focus on providing excellent customer service to the front office while learning the firm's trade lifecycle and associated applications for support reasons.
- Properly respond to incoming requests and support issues via ServiceNow, phone, email, or walk ups with a focus on a high level of customer service.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for all user facing technology.
- Provision all technology (email, voicemail, market data, remote access) for new hires.
- Collaborate on or support project related work across infrastructure support, and development teams across the firm.
- Aid in troubleshooting and support core infrastructure components.
- Help manage third party vendor relationships with various line managers.
- At least 5 years of hands on technology support in a financial services firm.
- Strong infrastructure service delivery support.
- Prior experience supporting the initial configuration and deployment of desktop hardware.
- Prior experience supporting the deployment of VDI.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems and Office 365.
- Experience working with market data providers such as Bloomberg, Reuters preferred.
- Familiarity supporting an AWS public cloud environment.
- College Degree