|Reference # : ||19-00006
||Title : ||Solution Architect|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/11/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Solution Architect to be responsible for designing new ISV and interface solutions for AX 2012 as well as maintaining multiple existing ISV and interfaces for global ERP implementation. In this role, the individual will drive definition of technical and architectural requirements for given user specifications. In addition, this role will support the Implementation Team through the development and implementation phase of the project to handle solution oriented topics. |
- Maintain, support and enhance existing ISV solutions and interfaces for AX 2012.
- Implement new ISV solutions as per the business needs.
- Help implementing global core template with defining technical and architectural requirement and design.
- Analyze new requirements and provide technical directions with Microsoft stack technologies as well as database and reporting technologies.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate third party system provider as well internal business users.
- Demonstrates growing knowledge base regarding current issues and trends, key drivers, and their impacts in relevant industries and Microsoft technologies.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to implement the ERP solution across different divisions of Client.
- Develop integration strategy as needed by business requirements.
- 6+ years' experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, from functional, training, technical, ISV and integration perspectives and have 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical qualification, with 6-10+ years' experience in information systems development and/or ERP implementations.
- Effective knowledge of application development and integration technologies, and experience in selecting appropriate technology in determining fitting solutions.
- Strong experience in implementing and maintaining ISV products and External interfaces is must. Experience in RFID implementation with AX 2012 will be advantageous.
- Solid X++ knowledge and must be hands on when needed.
- Strong communication coupled with experience organizing and facilitating meetings, both phone conference, live web, and onsite.
- Strong command on making right architectural decisions for system needs and leading the implementation with the help of team members
- Strong knowledge of common business processes together with the ability to learn and understand new uncommon business processes, and to translate this knowledge into a consistent and effective solution design.
- Ability to manage complex project situations and to work with regionally and globally dispersed teams and projects.