Position Title: Sterling OMS Architect
Project Location: Remote
Contract Duration: Contract
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience with IBM Sterling OMS
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (Client, design, implement and optimize) of the IBM Sterling OMS– is a MUST.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.