Position Title: Senior Web Developers
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Contract Duration: Contract
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Create high quality and scalable user experiences on a wide variety of devices and form factors
- Write high fidelity user interface code, test for usability, measure end-to-end quality of user flows and bridge the gap between design and technology
- Design, develop, and configure responsive web applications to meet client requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the app
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client and/or project
- Updating sites to embed a series of podcasts and vlogcasts. Adding parallax design effects.
- Address SEO technical issues improving the site's crawlability.
- Working with in-house designers to create the experience, and with technical team to test and launch sites in production.
- 4 + years of responsive web development experience
- Experience building single page frontend applications
- Experience building reusable components
- Master of HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies
- A Desire to use React.js
- Comfortable with W3C Standards AND SEO
Education Level Required:
- Break out multiple customer-facing applications from a monolith
- Work with our designers to translate ideas into a beautiful UI for our customers
- Financial Services industry experience
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.