|Reference # : ||18-00166
||Title : ||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/15/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to develop a new mission critical global account master used by Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Quants, Performance and Operations. You will gain exposure to a variety of partners at all levels, from Senior Technology leaders to Senior Business partners. In addition, you will obtain exposure and experience in the latest technologies. Our client is adopting a wide array of technology from some of the most proven Open Source projects to tried-and-true enterprise platforms.|
- Work both in scrum teams and sometimes independently.
- Build strong relationships with the project team, business stakeholders and end-users to ensure that the technology product meets their requirements and expectations.
- Work with Development Leads and analysts to ingest requirements and decompose them into smaller tasks.
- Your focus will be on a feature within the global portfolio of applications, with an eye towards developing solutions that can be leveraged throughout the organization.
- Contribute to the creation of accurate estimates for planned work along with senior members of the team.
- Embrace the support team and ensure that enhancements are transitioned effectively to all of those involved.
- Provide 3rd line support, as appropriate, leading the investigation of production issues and being proactive in preventing their repeat.
- Strong C#/.NET (4.6+, .NET core)
- Testing Frameworks: NUnit, SpecFlow or similar
- Testing Methodologies: TDD/BDD
- Middle Tier Framework: WebAPI (1.0, 2.0+) or WCF
- SOA Approach: RESTful, SOAP
- SOA Specialization: Microservices
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket, Gogs
- Source Control Methodology: GitFlow, Centralized, Feature Branch
- Development Methodologies: Agile or GROWS
- Database: Strong SQL and RDBMS knowledge, NoSQL
- Database design: Star Schema (Facts and Dimensions)
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
- Design Patterns: Factory, Singleton, Decorator, Observer, Inversion of Control
- Work Flow Frameworks: Confluence & Jira
- Messaging: Solace, IBM MQ, Kafka
- Security: OAuth2.0, RBAC
- Other: Swagger API Documentation
- Proven ability to develop concise and elegant code.
- Work with minimal oversight from Senior team members
- Familiarity with continuous delivery practices to increase speed of delivery.
- Ability to think big but know that you must go through each step of the way to get there.
- Experience working on global development teams is highly valued.
- Prior experience developing task estimates
- Decompose product backlogs from high level design to detailed functional requirements and turn these into tasks.
- Ability to evolve a Proof-of-Concept into a functioning application.
- Prior TDD experience a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach with all members of the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of partners, managers and subject matter experts.
- Actively looking to grow and develop skills.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to contribute within the development team through challenging requirements and tight timescales.
- Experience in bringing automation into the SDLC.
- You have a strong understanding of the power of enabling Business Partners and allowing them to become data-driven.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering