|Reference # : ||18-10311
||Title : ||Java/Hadoop Developer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/15/2018
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Java / Hadoop Developer for our client in Addison, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build new data pipelines, identifying existing data gaps, and providing automated solutions to deliver advanced analytical capabilities and enriched data to applications that are supporting the operations team
- Responsible for obtaining data from the System of Record and establishing real-time data feed to provide analysis in an automated fashion
- Experience working with Hadoop/Big Data related field
- Working experience on tools like Hive, Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, SOLR, Indexers, etc.
- Hands on programming experience in perhaps Java, Scala, Python, PHP, or Shell Scripting, to name a few
- Experience in end-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines
- Strong experience with SQL and Data modelling
- Strong analytical mind to help take on complicated problems
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Deep understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and strong conceptual knowledge in Hadoop architecture components
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Basic understanding of Cyber security domain
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.