|Reference # : ||18-00134
||Title : ||.Net Software Engineer / Developer / Full Stack Developer (s)|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/19/2018
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking .Net Software Developer / Engineer / Full Stack Developer (s). This client is a successful consulting firm focused in application development with over 20 years of project delivery. They partner with their clients to define their development standards, tune their processes and deliver their most critical applications. You will collaboratively work with them and fill key roles within their teams.|
Qualifications / Skills Overview:
A competitive salary along with a benefits program as a part of our total compensation package. Medical, dental, vision and life start on date of hire. Benefits included are 401k, EEOP, PTO, Holidays, Cell phone reimbursement and more!
- Developers at all levels ranging from 3 years to 7 + years.
- Understands Agile software delivery framework and Object-Oriented design methodologies.
- Proven experience with User Interface design methodologies.
- Proven experience with the following Microsoft technologies required: SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience developing database concepts, client/server, distributed and internet systems architectures.
- Experience developing using various programming languages. Significant experience with .Net is a requirement.
- Proven experience with the following .Net frameworks required: ASP.Net MVC and Ling, Net frameworks strongly desired: ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, WCF.
- Proven Consulting Experience: Professional Communicator, active listener, current on new development trends, creative thinker who drives results.
- BA or BS, in computer science, engineering, science or technology.