Technical Business Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, performing analysis and working with the IT development teams to coordinate the end to end delivery of solutions
- Will work on projects focused on building new capabilities in trade processing including the support of new products
- Day to day responsibilities will include agreeing priorities with the business, documenting business requirements, discussing solutions with multiple IT development and MO teams, tracking project progress and providing status updates
- Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget
- Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions
- IT degree or substantially equivalent experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.