|Reference # : ||18-00303
||Title : ||Project Manager - Materials Planner|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/04/2018
| Description |
|Project Management - Materials Planner position open in the Alpharetta, GA area for an logistics professional with extensive SAP and materials planning experience. |
Get your foot in to an expanding company with a fast growth track! This is a perm position with health benefits and competitive salaries available. Relocation assistance may be provided!
As a Project Manager - Materials Planner, you will be responsible for making critical decisions and resolving issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Materials Planner:
Requirements of the Project Manager - Materials Planner:
- Coordinate and execute scheduling activities
- Assess and identify inventory needs
- Resolving material shortages
- Analyze quality concerns and implement necessary changes
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects
- Communicate with domestic and international suppliers
- Analyze data to determine opportunities for material efficiency
Why work for this company? Company is adding lots of people this year. Tremendous growth on the team!
- Associates or Bachelors Degree and/or certifications desired.
- Extensive experience with SAP
- Advanced Excel experience
- Understanding of production planning and forecasting
- Project Management experience in a logistics / manufacturing setting