Eclaro is looking for a Data Scientist for our client in San Jose, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build and evaluate predictive and decision models to be deployed in production systems or for research
- Analysis of large amounts of historical data determining suitability for modeling data clean-up and filtering pattern identification and variable creation selection of sampling criteria generating performance definitions and variables
- Conducting experiments with different types of algorithms and models analyzing performance to identify the best algorithms to employ
- Architect and develop operational models that run at scale thru partnership with data engineer teams
- Background in applied statistical modeling on large experimental or observational data sets
- Master's degree or higher in statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Maria Castaneda at Maria.Castaneda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.