Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible of oversight of client project
- Primary responsibilities include preparing project plans, monitor and track progress, prepare status reports, resolve issues, coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule.
- Responsible for planning, oversight, documenting and delivery of client projects
- Preparing and maintaining project plans
- Preparing and maintaining project budgets
- Providing meticulous project financial oversight and financial reporting
- Project resourcing
- Risk / Issue management and escalation
- Monitoring and tracking progress, stakeholder and senior management status reporting
- Must have 8+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience in a highly structured SDLC/Waterfall environment
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing projects in a matrix organizational structure
- Manage/drive the creation, review and approval of the project requirements and business case. Establish clear objectives and deliverables for the project that support the business
- Schedule and run all project reviews
- MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience managing project financials in the Financial Services industry and must have 5+ years' experience managing IT infrastructure projects supporting Datacenter Network and Systems migrations and consolidations
- Previous experience managing projects in the Financial Services industry is a plus and desired
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
- 8-10+ years experience required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.