|Reference # : ||18-07399
||Title : ||Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer/Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 08/30/2019
|Industry:||IT Consulting/Services||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer/Developer
Eclaro is looking for a Cybersecurity Solutions Engineer/Developer for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is looking for a software engineer with experience working with development methodologies and tools to be responsible for custom development to integrate various security technologies in use within the Client.
- Engineering developers must be able to take requirements, create a design and turn it into a finished working deliverable.
- Engineer will work with technical teams to help improve the existing security service and implement next generation security initiatives and security proof of concepts to improve Clients security posture.
- Experience working with Big Data environments and web development is desirable. Creativity, self-driven, problem solving and attention to detail are valuable traits of a successful candidate.
- At least 4 years' experience in Java programming, Eclipse and WebSphere Application server (WAS) experience will be plus.
- At least 4 years' experience with Linux / Unix operating systems
- At least 3 year experience with Relational database design/development (e.g. DB2, MySQL)
- At least 2 year experience with Java frameworks (e.g. spring, hibernate, struts)
- At least 2 year experience with XML and REST API integration
- Experience with nginx or other web application server
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Spark, or Storm
- Experience with Elastic stack
- Experience with Ansible or Chef
- Experience with Full-stack Development
- Experience with NoSQL database design/development (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cloudant)
- Experience integrating SAML / Single Sign-On (SSO) / LDAP authentication for applications
- Ability and interest to learn new tools and technologies
- At least one year experience with Agile development / DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. GitHub | Travis | JIRA)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cybersecurity technologies Experience with Machine Learning and User Behavioral Analytics (UBA) Experience with a major SIEM (QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight)
- Experience integrating with Resilient and/or Remedy platform
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Andrea Abanador at Andrea.Abanador@eclaro.com or call (201) 283-9627 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.