|Reference # : ||18-00270
||Title : ||Windows Systems Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||08/27/2018
| Description |
|Windows Systems Engineer position open in Columbia, SC for an infrastructure administrator with virtualization, server, and help desk background. Work for a mid-sized "Infrastructure as a Service" (IaaS) company that is growing across the country.|
Great environment with 50 employees and an entrepreneurial spirit! Certification reimbursement program offered and 401K match!
As a Windows Systems Engineer, you will be responsible to support all systems in a data center that supports hundreds of customers across the country. Work with a professional technical team, providing innovative infrastructure solutions to companies that outsource their IT!
- Provide support for all escalated issues.
- Manage and maintain Group Policy (GPOs), and Active Directory.
- Provide virtualization support for the VMWare, XenServer hypervisors and the XenApp/XenDesktop environments.
- Manage, build and configure hundreds of virtual machines.
- Remote project management of infrastructure implementations of new customers.
- Support Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Studio and Director and Citrix Provisioning Console
- Setup and maintain Azure AD and Office 365 and MS Exchange
- Manage spam filtering using Edgewave and Symantec
- Setup and maintain Continuum for end user help desk support, remote management and monitoring
- Work with Solarwinds Orion for monitoring servers
Why work for this company? Company is adding lots of people this year. Tremendous growth on the team!
- 4-10 years of infrastructure experience in an enterprise environment.
- Level 2 or Level 3 knowledge of Windows system administration, including SCCM, GPO,
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Virtualization (with Citrix, Hyper-V, or VMware).
- Knowledge of MS Exchange desirable.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree and/or certifications desired.