Active Directory Analyst position open in Greenville, SC for a professional with 2+ years of experience in Active Directory Administration, and access control. This FT opportunity is focused on security principles and best practices within a financial environment.
Experience with MS Active Directory account creation/termination, transfers and Access Control required!
- 2+ years of experience in similar Analyst role, including help desk
- Active Directory / access control
- Exceptional analytical skills
- SOX and PCI experience preferred
- Security and audit related certifications are preferred
Why work for this company? Young team with professional growth potential!
- Assists in security setup of all employees (onboarding, transfers, and terminations)
- Assists with IT data security, change management, disaster recovery, & compliance processes and initiatives.
- Assists with periodic IT systems risk assessments and control validation.
- Identifying current and future internal and external security vulnerabilities, and identifies the best ways to reduce information security risks.
- Ensures adequate and effective IT controls exist to meet current and future security compliance requirements found in laws and regulations such as the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Assists with internal and external audit activities and remediation requirements.
- Implementation of security for critical systems
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.