|Reference # : ||18-00101
||Title : ||Senior Design Electrical Engineer - Consumer Products|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/20/2017
| Description |
|Senior Electrical Design Engineer position open for a full time professional in Greenville, SC.|
Work on exciting new consumer products with an established company in a great area!
Join a top-notch GROWTH company in a beautiful area – www.visitgreenvillesc.com. Relocation provided! Sponsorship provided! Work with a team of talented engineers in a well-respected industry that treats you like part of the family.
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSEE preferred) from an accredited four-year university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years' experience in industry design projects. Consumer electronics, IoT (Internet of Things), gadgets or anything with micro circuits required.
- Must be sound in 4 areas: Printed Circuit Boards, Power Management, Solenoid Valves and Embedded Software
- Must have DESIGNED products from SCRATCH, including managing project lifecycle
- Key words: AC/DC, Digital, IR Sensors (Infra Red), Bluetooth, Smart Devices, Wifi, Machining (work with Mechanical Engineers)
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.