Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Compliance Management Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reviewing loans to validate loans were processed correctly meeting specific investor and regulatory guidelines (requires reviewing documents, systems, completing worksheets) other assignments as needed.
- Verify legal descriptions of real estate properties in public records
- Review details on report of new and existing properties, noting unique characteristics
- Review Photographs the interior and exterior of properties
- Use "comparables,” or similar nearby properties, to help review value provided
- Prepare written reports on the property value
- Prepare and maintain current data on each real estate property
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Tony Viterbo at Tony.Viterbo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.