|Reference # : ||17-12880
||Title : ||Senior Trade Finance Business Analyst|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/19/2017 / 11/30/2018
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Business Analysis|
| Description |
Senior Trade Finance Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Trade Finance Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Within Business Solutions Team (BST) the Senior Trade Finance Business Analyst will be working in the Trade Finance Track and will be providing Project Support activities related to our bank's Core Banking Trade Finance systems. Some of the project support activities may include Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis. The Senior Trade Finance Business Analyst will be supporting the Trade Finance.
- Need to ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Create or review Use Case Analysis and Documentation, and perform Data Analysis and Documentation.
- May need to create Test Planning Documents, create and track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Need to execute, record and monitor test cases.
- In some cases, this position will also need to participate in Migration Planning, Coordination, Execution and Triage.
- Additional project support responsibilities include Issues Tracking, User Training Planning and Execution, and creating Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Have up to 2-5+ years of business analyst experience working with Trade Finance Products and/or 2-5+ years of Trade Finance Operations experience.
- Ability to understand system functions and logics, to mediate between IT and non IT users.
- Ability to deliver most appropriate solutions including both system function and non-system supported manual procedures through thorough analysis of risk, cost and efficiency of banking operations.
- Ability to lead related parties with different interests to reasonable consensus.
- Roll-up the sleeves, positive can-do attitude required.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.