|Reference # : ||17-12714
||Title : ||.Net/Sharepoint/Onfopath Developer|
NEW YORK, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/14/2017 / 12/31/2018
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net/Sharepoint/Onfopath Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and build InfoPath forms.
- Troubleshoot existing applications.
- Build and design SharePoint sites and applications.
- Build and manage AD/login VB scripts.
- Assist in building and designing new applications.
- Document new and existing systems functional requirements.
- Document all the requirements and align on the project plan
- Analysis of the existing forms to provide improvement suggestions
- Execute initial testing and complete the modification before the draft is submitted to onshore for final validation
- Develop test plans which will include all the scenarios that need to be tested before deployment
- Provide weekly status on the requirements to the stake holders and seek approval for any extensions in the timelines or additions in the requirements
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects
- Integrating designs with third-party SharePoint solutions such as Nintex
- Conduct design discussions
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure
- Creating and modifying SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies
- Building forms with ASP.NET and InfoPath and SharePoint application pages
- Building and implementing custom UI designs for SharePoint with Adobe Photoshop, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, XSLT
- Understand the functional requirements and execute the required changes or modifications to enhance the SharePoint experience for the users
- ASP .Net development is required
- SQL Server Development is required
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 and InfoPath 2010/2013
- Tableau Knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field experience
- Knowledge in AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Good writing and communication skills. This is every important to the position, as this person will have a one of their primary responsibilities to document new and existing systems functional requirements.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.