|Reference # : ||17-00066
||Title : ||Application DBA Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/16/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Data Developer and Application DBA Engineer. The Data Developer and Application DBA Engineer is an integrated member of the RCM Scrum development team. Our client is seeking a software professional with expertise in database development, modeling and tuning ? a real technical leader. This resource will have the ability to analyze requirements and devise near-term solutions that incrementally address long-term needs. This resource needs to find reasons why a problem can be solved, instead of reasons why it cannot be solved. The resource is expected to honor their commitments.|
- Analyzing requirements to help create the data model and mapping (from other systems).
- Develop data integration and other ETL processes.
- Define and develop complex SQL functions.
- Monitor production database and identify performance and scalability improvement opportunities.
- Develop and deliver datafix solutions.
- Facilitate solution deployment and support.
- Must have 5+ years of development experience with data intensive applications with hand-on contribution in data analysis, design, and development.
- Strong background in data warehousing principles, architecture and its implementation in large multi-terabyte environments
- Must be willing and able to support application/database development throughout the software life-cycle from requirements analysis and design through to implementation and post production operations.
- Strong scripting (Unix, Python, etc) skills to perform data/file manipulation
- Willingness to learn and implement new Big Data technologies as needed
- Must have extensive experience with data implementations, data storage and distribution
- The must have hands-on SQL, NoSQL and Java skills.
- Excellent debugging and solving complex problems.
- Must be a self-starter and team oriented.
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with AWS (AWS EC2, ECS, S3, and RDS management)
- Administration and tuning for PostgreSQL
- Experience with JAVA (Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful Web API Endpoint development)
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Visualization and Self-Service
- Experience working in a SCRUM SDLC model
- Financial Industry Experience