Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Lead Architect/Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the overall system design.
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment.
- Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- May conduct training to IT Staff.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 6-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.