|Reference # : ||17-11366
||Title : ||Senior ESB Developer|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/08/2017 / 05/15/2018
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||IT Operations / Infrastructure|
| Description |
Senior ESB Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior ESB Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, develop and support ESB interfaces using the Client's Middleware tools set.
- Collect and document interface requirements & specifications.
- Communicate with business.
- Develop interfaces based on financial message formats.
- Design, develop and support adapters using the Client's messaging transport layer Implement software upgrades and tech changes.
- Must haves: 4--6 years' of experience working with WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ.
- Strong understanding of SOA technologies and standards: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP and REST based web services, SOAP/JMS.
- Strong understanding of message oriented middleware.
- Strong in one or more of the following RDBMS to support applications development and design: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PSQL and etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of relational databases and modeling for them, Java, XML, Perl or other shell programing.
- 5 years' of experience with Java development.
- Knowledge of IBM Financial Transaction manager is plus.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.