|Reference # : ||17-00064
||Title : ||RPG Programmer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/01/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst/ RPG Programmer. This role will be responsible for analysis, planning, design, programming, testing, implementation and documentation of all business software application requests associated with our existing ERP system. This role plays a critical part in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of data used to manage our daily business operations.|
- Responsible for analysis, planning, design, programming, testing, implementation and documentation of all business software application requests associated with our client's existing ERP system.
- Write codes to integrate between different applications.
- Be involved in development of project upgrades, writing interface to import or export data into the database.
- Maintain custom code applications and correct existing software defects.
- Analyze all aspects of operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educate the IT department on current software features.
- 5 plus years' experience in RPG development (like RPG3, RPG4/ILE, SQL RPG, FREE RPG)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or comparable work experience