|Reference # : ||17-10422
||Title : ||Business Analyst|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/19/2017 / 04/30/2019
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Business Analysis|
| Description |
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Business Analyst is to assist TBDA with its key projects and initiatives related to transaction banking products of the Client's HO.
- Conduct investigation and analytical work to assist BRD/Design tasks of Transaction Banking.
- Liaison role
- Communicate with Head Office (primarily with Transaction Banking Division. GOC, SYSD, etc., as required) for specific matters such as project plan, operation, system, legal and compliance.
- Project management role
- Create project plan, monitor progress, periodical status update report generation
- Product management/implementation role
- Lead NPA related tasks
- Bilingual: Fluent in Japanese (including reading and writing) and English
- Work experience: 5 years or longer in IT related project (ex. IT engineer, infrastructure, support desk, etc.) and experience as team/project lead role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.