Fixed Income Operations
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Fixed Income Operations for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating settlements.
- Tri-party matching and allocation.
- Reconciling positions and dealing directly with various front office desks.
- Monitor & Facilitate Settlements activity, managing within JPM Chase Debit Cap
- Manage Collateral projections in conjunction with Finance desk
- Facilitate Tri-party Allocation and manage Chase tri-party committed funding facility
- Process Funding projections with H S I/HBUS finance desk
- Trouble shoot issues with trading/repo/sales desk
- TMPG Fails reconciliation
- Perform Treasury Auction/ Buyback processing via TAAPS
- Monitor position breaks between IMPACT and clearing bank.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Pro-active in escalation of problems.
- Prioritizing trade settlement activity and reconciling problems using own initiative.
- Performs according to prescribed procedures.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
- Minimum 5 years' experience utilizing FICC/IMPACT
- PC Skills Excel/Word
- Knowledge of Chase BDAS/BONY BDC clearing systems.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Fixed Income Settlements
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
- Each employee must be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Each employee must ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with Client or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Each employee must promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Client brand.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Each employee must maintain Client internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators. Any failures to comply with the above should be reflected in year end performance assessments.
- Each employee must understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
If you or someone you know is interested,
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.