Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a KYC Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Management group by managing the Bank's Know Your Customer ("KYC”) Program and responsibilities by ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures.
- Complete and update the applicable sections of Know Your Customer ("KYC”) files for the subject business unit.
- Ensure that all customers are assigned an appropriate Money Laundering Risk Assessment " MLRA”.
- Review entire KYC file ensuring that attachments support the information in the file
- Identify any inconsistencies evident in the file and work with AO, BLCO and BSA/AML group to resolve
- Ensure that the form is prepared accurately
- Coordinate with CoDA Quality Assurance to make sure that lessons learned from QA results are incorporated into AO, BLCO & KYC Group activities
- Request and evaluate a vendor performed search to determine whether the client is a politically exposed person (PEP Search), is the subject of negative press (Negative Press Search), is subject to government sanctions or internal restrictions (Security Search), or has been the subject of any negative compliance-related information ("Negative Compliance Information Inquiry” or "NCII”).
- Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects, as assigned.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- BA/BS degree required
- Up to 3 years of general banking/ compliance experience
- Understanding of U.S. banking regulations.
- Working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act ("BSA”) as amended by Title 3 of the USA PATRIOT Act ("PATRIOT Act”).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.