Honeywell Security Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Honeywell Security Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Honeywell Security Analyst will support integration of custom security management system to Client security products. Develop and support interfaces to existing security vendor platform (Prowatch, Maxpro, Lobbyworks, Lynx. The position works in IT reporting to IT manager supporting Corporate Security.
- .Net, SQL developer, java, angularjs
- C#, experience with Client security systems Lobbyworks, Maxpro, Prowatch
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.