Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Middleware Consultant for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Installation and Support of WebSphere MQ for various unfunded/ non project / maintenance efforts like BOB Upgrade, S1 Trade Manager EOS, US-STP Rules Engine (DRIOT), NWS, Mainframe Decommission study etc.
Tasks will be performed while working with current Client MQ administers, UNIX SAs, DBAs and Security Admins.
1. Multiple Installations of WebSphere MQ Ver. 7.5 or 8.0
2. Installation of related tools, support pacs, scripts, etc
3. Build WebSphere MQ Queue Managers per Client's standards
4. Configure and secure said Queue Managers per Client's standards
5. Verification of installation and configuration
6. Configure queues and channels on new Queue Managers and associated existing Queue Managers per application requirements in accordance with Client's standards.
7. Configure Bank's Message Broker per Middleware/ESB developers standards to communicate on Related Projects
8. Setup Monitoring and alerting for new Queue Managers and associated Queue Managers
9. Development and documentation of Operational procedures (including scripts) as necessary to support day to day processing.
10. Provide general guidance and best practices as appropriate to Client's MQ Administrators and application developers
11. Support application testing requirements including, but not limited to:
a. POC development and testing support including basic MQ coding guidance and trouble shooting
b. Testing with internal applications
c. Testing with HO (Home Office – Tokyo) Queue Managers and if appropriate BESS
d. Component Failure and Disaster Recovery testing
e. Performance and Stress testing
f. Clearing of Queues, monitoring processing, or providing status as requested by application
g. Researching 'MQ' problems like "where is my message,” security issues, and connectivity issues.
h. Trouble shooting including working with IBM to resolve issues
i. Definition of JMS Binding files if necessary
j. Support of Migration tests, Dress Rehearsals
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.