|Reference # : ||17-00323
||Title : ||Payroll Manager - Multi-State|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/12/2017
| Description |
|Payroll Manager position open in beautiful Greenville, SC, for 7+ year payroll professional with multiple state, large employee base experience. Must have experience processing payroll for 1000+ employees in multi-state environment, managing payroll specialist reporting to you.|
- 7+ years of experience as a payroll manager for a large, multi-state business.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- HRIS systems, including Ultimate Payroll or other systems.
- Ability to process reports for management.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Experience with electronic file processing which includes TXT, CSV and XLS files.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Managerial or supervisory experience.
Benefits: AWESOME STUFF!
- Manage and process bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to 1,000+ employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Process international payrolls accurately and timely following the schedule for each country.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Manage and develop payroll staff, including payroll specialist and payroll coordinator.
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations.
- Audit W-4s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
- Communicate actively with Finance, HR and Billing to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and
- year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Fulfill wage garnishment requirements by completing forms and adjusting payroll records.
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by management and accounting/finance.
- Coordinate efforts between Payroll and Human Resources to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (status and personnel changes, tax withholding, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Maintain employee records in Ultimate payroll-related systems.
- Calculate quarterly profit sharing payments.
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting on all payroll-related issues.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of Federal, State and Local regulatory changes and develops internal and external communications relative to these changes
- Develops procedures to ensure data integrity and interface integrity encompassing benefits, payroll, and other HRIS subsystems.
Forbes Magazine Ranks Greenville #13 Top Metro Areas for Young Professionals: Forbes Magazine ranked the top 15 metro areas for young adults in the nation last week based on incomes and job growth. Greenville came in at 13 - one slot behind Boston and just ahead of Little Rock. Leaders of the Chamber's PULSE Young Professionals program also believe Greenville ranks high because of it is quality of life that includes access to the mountains, beaches and a vibrant downtown.
Perceptive Recruiting, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has over 18 years of IT recruitment experience. We have relationships in the local job markets and we'll connect you with hiring managers. Perceptive Recruiting also believes that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer resume writing and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.