|Reference # : ||17-00050
||Title : ||Staffing Sales Professional|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/12/2018
| Description |
|Trillium Solutions Group is an information technology company providing IT consulting and staff augmentation to major corporations throughout the Midwest. Headquartered in Northbrook, Trillium has grown over the last five years by being exceedingly responsive to our customers and our staff. |
Trillium is looking for a seasoned Staffing Sales professional to identify, qualify, and close business development opportunities for Trillium.
The person filling this position must have prior experience selling staffing solutions. The individual must have a technical background and must have prior experience selling business analytics or cloud-based products/services. The individual must have experience talking to key decision makers about trends in the market. The individual filling this position will be primarily responsible for establishing new accounts. The responsibilities of this position include consulting with high-profile clients to analyze their organization's technology goals.
Expectations for the role in the first year are as follows:
- Add 5 new accounts for Trillium within the first year.
- Sell $1.0M worth of new client services
- Sell services with an average GM of over 25%
Having established a reputation for highly responsive, exceptional service, Trillium is seeking an individual with the credentials to further cultivate the high standard of care we offer our clients. If you have the qualifications described below, we invite you to learn more about this high growth opportunity within our management team.
Overall Experience and Attributes to be successful:
- Proven experience selling Staffing services
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Sales
- Proven experience of growing a book of business
- Proven experience in opening new accounts
- A proven self-starter with a high level of self-sufficiency
- The ability to build successful relationships with decision-makers within corporate IT and end user departments
- Desire to partner with other service lines in Trillium to expand our presence at existing accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Prior experience building successful relationships with key IT executives, department managers/directors and technical evaluators
- Organized, flexible and goal oriented
- Customer service driven
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to work effectively in a fast moving, team environment
- Have an existing contact base of buyers of IT services within the Chicago Metro area.
- Achieve market revenue goals and contribution margin goals.
- Proven ability to build relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Aggressive hunter that is independent and inspired by results.
- Ensure excellent client service and satisfaction
- Develop and strengthen client relationships
- Commitment to Firm vision
- Ability to energize and inspire others
- Excellent listening and coaching skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent team and relationship-building skills
- Maturity and sound judgment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Microsoft Office