|Reference # : ||18-00023
||Title : ||Junior Systems Administrator|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||06/30/2018
| Description |
|Junior Systems Administrator position open in Columbia, SC for an infrastructure specialist with virtualization, server, and help desk background. Work for a mid-sized "Infrastructure as a Service" (IaaS) company that is growing across the country.|
Great environment with 50 employees and an entrepreneurial spirit!
As a Junior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible to support all systems in a data center that supports hundreds of customers across the country. Work with a professional technical team, providing innovative infrastructure solutions to companies that outsource their IT!
- Provide support for all escalated issues.
- Manage and maintain Group Policy (GPOs), and Active Directory.
- Build supporting systems such as Citrix XenApp, Exchange, File servers, etc.
- Provide virtualization support for the VMWare, XenServer hypervisors and the XenApp/XenDesktop environments.
- Manage, build and configure hundreds of virtual machines.
Why work for this company? Company is adding lots of people this year. Tremendous growth on the team!
- 2-10 years of infrastructure experience in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Virtualization (with Citrix, Hyper-V, or VMware).
- Knowledge of MS Exchange desirable.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree and/or certifications desired.